We invite you to partner with us to “fill the shelves” at Community Action Food Bank in Lewiston and the Moscow Food Bank this holiday season! We are hosting the second annual American Insurance Food Drive from Nov. 13-17 in both our offices.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN PARTNER WITH US
- Customers, friends and families please bring your food donations in a sack or box to our Lewiston or Moscow offices for collection.
- Small Business Customers: Please engage your employees to join in the food drive. We will pick up your donations at your business and take a picture with your staff to post on Facebook. Have you finished gathering your donations? Contact "Stephanie" <StephH [at] am-ins [dot] com> at (208) 413-6242 to schedule your photo and our collection of those donations.
- American Insurance will donate an additional $1 per pound of your food donations up to $1,000.
- Our goal for 2017 is 1,000 lbs to maximize our matching donation of $1,000.
Last year we collected and delivered 708 pounds of your generous donations to the Community Action Food Bank. Make this a “Season of Sharing” and thank you for joining us to make a difference.
Needed items include:
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Canned or dry milk products (nonperishable)
- Canned meats and nut products (tuna, chicken, peanut butter, etc.)
- Meal helpers (Hamburger Helper, macaroni and cheese, ramen products)
- Cereal, pancake and muffin mixes, baking mixes
- Pasta, rice, spaghetti and other pasta sauces
- Jellies, jams, fruit spreads
- Paper products
- Personal hygiene items (cleansing, dental, home health care or toiletries products)
- Pet food cans and bags
- Baby care products
- Check donations (to “Community Action Food Bank")
Bring your donations to our Lewiston office, at 55 Southway Ave.; or our Moscow office, at 203 E. 3rd St. or small business clients can contact "Stephanie" <StephH [at] am-ins [dot] com> at (208) 413-6242 to schedule a photo and our collection.
Questions? You can contact Stephanie Herbert, American Insurance Marketing Assistant, at StephH [at] am-ins [dot] com or (208) 413-6242.