We printed this Q&A column in the Aug. 10, 2019 edition of The Lewiston Tribune.
A: Classic cars aren't just antiques, they also include restored cars, street rods, low riders, exotic, and replica cars. I fell in love with my first car, a 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, and still have it. It’s a classic and qualifies for Classic Insurance at very low rates with the special coverage I need. If you are holding onto a collectable vehicle that is at least 20 years old and not used as a daily driver it may qualify for better coverage at a lower premium.
What specialized “classic” coverage is available?
- Low annual premiums / No mileage limits
- Auto liability, UM, UIM & Medical
- Guaranteed Value settlement limit
- No deductible physical damage
- Specialized options like –
- Emergency Road Assistance
- Flatbed Towing
- Spare parts included
- Vehicle under construction/restoration
- Auto show medical reimbursement
Get a Classic Car quote! Contact an experienced American Insurance agent today. Call, stop by or click www.Am-Ins.com/auto-insurance-quotes.