Source: JD Powers and Associates Reports
AMERICAN INSURANCE increases customer satisfaction with homeowners insurance while the national trend shows a decline according to the JD Power and Associates 2010 US National Homeowners Insurance Study. The study, now in its 10 year, showed a 2.3% drop in customer satisfaction nationally when compared to last year. Declines in satisfaction appear to come from two issues in particular – increased coverage restrictions and severe price increases in the gulf states because of persistent hurricane and water damage claims and policyholders’ general lack of understanding of homeowners policy coverage and how premiums are determined.
“We do five things which increases our customers’ satisfaction and bucks the national trend, “ said John Sullivan, President of American Insurance.
- “We quote many companies to find the best homeowners insurance rates and coverage”
- “We explain the coverage so customers aren’t surprised by some of the common exclusions found in all policies.”
- “We highlight the extra coverage and options available like identity theft protection.”
- “We bundle the homeowners insurance with their auto insurance to get more discounts.”
- “We are our customer’s advocate during the claims process .”
Read more – JD Powers and Associates Reports: News Release
There are no comments yet.