We printed this Q&A column in the Dec. 10, 2017 edition of The Lewiston Tribune.
A: The answer is probably “yes.” This is the question people ask during the holidays as we gather our loved ones close. People tend to be underinsured in relation to their goals of protecting the financial security of their family. Your life insurance death benefit needs to be high enough to pay off last expenses, debt, home mortgage, fund education costs, and create an investment account large enough to replace most of the monthly income you would have provided with investment income.
LIFE NEEDS CALCULATOR
We have a free resource that can help you calculate how much life insurance you really need. Its quick, easy and free. Just send us an email request to: Life [at] Am-Ins [dot] com and we will send you a link to our online “Life Needs Calculator.”
VERY LOW COST
The fact is, term life insurance is very affordable and inexpensive. For example, a healthy, preferred risk, 30 year old male, who is a non-tobacco user, can buy $500,000 face amount of a 10-year level term life insurance policy for as little as $15 per month in premium.
FREE LIFE QUOTES
American Insurance finds you the best rates on term life insurance. We quote 8 of the top life insurance companies with just one request.
Meet with one of our local agents
Our Agents - Shawn Sullivan, Philip Sullivan, Jeremy Van Houten, Dave Root, or Tim Gleason - can help you decide on the right amount of coverage at the right price. Call for an appointment at 208-746-9646, request a Life Quote online or email us at Life [at] am-ins [dot] com.
More articles about Life Insurance
Here are some more articles published on our FAQ blog about Life Insurance:
- Life insurance - Is it expensive? Is it expensive to get life insurance? Read our answer here.
- Life insurance - Finding lost policies
- Term Life - How AppNOW makes getting term life insurance easy. Purchasing term life insurance is now as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- LIFE INSURANCE - What are the basics?
- Life Insurance - How much do I need?
- Life Insurance - Who Needs It?
Q & A featured articles
- You can read more of our Q&A columns published in the Tribune here.